Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Vanilla and Spud adjust to changes

Well, the morale of this week's story is that life is unexpected.  Everything changed in the matter of days.  Lucas and I are no longer together, and that is the basis for all of my puppy updates this week.  The girls are not happy at home; they can sense that things have changed.  Different rooms are slept in, random people are at the apartment, and we have both been gone a lot.  Don't get me wrong, the dogs will never be neglected, I love them too much for that.  However, things are different now.

One thing that I have always found amazing about my Nilla is that she has always been by my side.  There has been a lot of fighting going on at home, and every time something new starts up, Nilla is right there between us.  Any time that there is anything tense going on, Nilla stands next to me, never leaving my side.  It's small things like this about dogs in general that always inspires me.  I absolutely love it.

As I've been extremely distracted and also absent a lot of this week, I don't have very many picture updates of my pooches.  I will share this rather funny one of Daisy.  She got new toys one day this week and managed to get her head stuck in the ring of one.  Every time I see it, I chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment