Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Vanilla and Spud get spooked

Hot topic of the week: Halloween preparations!  If you didn't already know, I am, if nothing else, a holiday fanatic!  Our apartment has random decorations (okay, I won't lie, most of those decorations are dog toys) and I'm getting ready to start baking holiday treats.  My costume was delivered yesterday and I just couldn't wait to try it on.  Only problem: my dogs absolutely hated it.  I don't think they really knew who I was when I had it on.  Being that Nilla is calm and relaxed, my reaction from her was pretty much just along the lines of "what is wrong with you?". Daisy on the other hand even went as far as continuously barking at me the entire time I had the costume on.  I'm not even that scary: just a lil 'ol honey bee.



Needless to say, it will continue to be a busy week at home for me and the girls.  I'm not looking forward to random visitors to my apartment because I know the dogs definitely won't like it.  But it is all worth it for such a fun time of year. 

As much as I'd love to dress my dogs up for Halloween, I know that it wouldn't go over well.  Nilla would absolutely hate it and I know she'd chew her way out of any costumer that I attempt to put her in.  Little Daisy doesn't even need a costume though since she already looks like baby Chewbaca, haha.  She had a dinosaur costume bought for her a couple months ago, but she already outgrew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment