Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Vanilla and Spud cuddle up

As I eluded to earlier, Halloween was a big deal for us!  We took our boys trick-or-treating on Thursday in Uptown Normal's business district.  It was kind of chilly and slightly rainy, but it was totally worth it for the smiles on the boys' faces every time they got more candy.  On Friday, after work I came home and spent some quality time with my two favorite girls.  My mom gave me a blanket last week (I'm obsessed with blankets, elephants, and black/grey/yellow color schemes).  Needless to say this blanket was perfect.  Daisy was quick to call dibs on the new territory.  Isn't she just angelic?


Saturday after work, I made puppy chow which is a mess and a half to clean up.  I think the dogs took it a little to literal and decided that they needed a taste too when some hit the kitchen floor.  That night I had a party to go to at my friends' house.  I went as a honey bee and to be honest, Daisy still hates it.  She tried to attack me so many times while I was putting the finishing touches on the costume and my makeup...I guess its a good thing I love her.  When I got home later that night, it was Nilla's turn to claim our new blanket.  I have so many to choose from and it cracks me up that they both love this one so very much.

After a long week of work, school, and everything Halloween, Sunday I just wanted to curl up in bed to finish up some homework for the week.  Of course Daisy was all up in my business on the computer.  It's funny how she thinks she's helping because she can see the screen too.  Oh well, maybe now she will have some retailing knowledge for my future shopping needs.  I just couldn't wait to fall asleep that night!

2 comments:

  1. Your dogs are adorable. I love following them each week. Obviously, as you know, I'm kind of obsessed with my dog as well.
    They're so fun to be around and really make the house a happier place. I hate being in a house without a pet, but especially without a dog. There's just something missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca: I couldn't agree more! As much as I hate being away from my puppies, it makes it a little easier knowing that I am going somewhere else with dogs. They are just such happy little critters!

      Delete