Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Vanilla and Spud relax with mom.

I won't lie to you; I'll tell you right off the bat that not a whole lot has happened this week with my two favorite pooches.  School work settled down a little bit this past week so we were able to spend more time together.  I worked an extra shift this weekend, but when I got home each day, I got to lay on the couch and cuddle with my little ones.  I got some really good pictures of them this week.  My favorite is this one of Nilla on my stomach looking at me like I'm the most important thing in the world.  Okay maybe she's not actually thinking this, but a girl can dream. haha. 
One of my favorite
things about getting up in the morning is that I am always, without a doubt, the first one awake (dog or human).  This means that (1) nobody gets to see me sleeping and (2) I get to see everyone else asleep.  Little miss Daisy is perhaps the best to snap pictures of because she tends to put herself in beds that are too big for her. I always think this is funny.  She is just so peaceful when she's asleep.  It's nice to have an angelic puppy in the mornings when I'm used to the energetic little fur ball I usually deal with.


Just because I can't resist, here is another one.  My babies have a motto of "sun's out, tongues out". I guess. Happy fall weather to y'all!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the one of her sleeping in the too big bed.

    ReplyDelete